Originally published at: The Midsummer Scream schedule and app are now available! -
Midsummer Scream, returning July 29-31 at the Long Beach Convention Center, has just released their schedule of nearly 100 panels and presentations via a brand new app available for both Apple and Android devices.
The app, developed by FanGuru/Eventology Solutions, allows guests to create their own schedule – an essential tool to make the most of an event that spans over 250,000 square feet, several stages and performance spaces, and 350 exhibitor booths.
Newly added and still unannounced panel and presentations include:
- A one-hour discussion with The Walking Dead’s Executive Producer and special effects makeup legend Greg Nicotero led by LeeAnna Vamp on Friday, July 29.
- A “keynote” presentation on the history of Halloween and haunted attractions from experts Lisa Morton and Ted Dougherty on Saturday, July 30.
- A look at how songs are selected for inclusion in horror film and TV projects from a lineup of professional musicians and music supervisors at the panel “Spooky Music In Visual Media presented by LVCRFT” on Saturday, July 30.
- A special sneak peek of the trailer for SPIRIT HALLOWEEN: THE MOVIE presented by screenwriter Billie Bates on Sunday, July 31.
- An all-star lineup of horror screenwriters, including SCREAM creator Kevin Williamson, discussing “Making Horror Fun Again” in a panel curated by Fangoria on Sunday, July 31.
The Midsummer Scream app includes a showfloor map and guide to finding and highlighting favorite vendors, celebrities meeting with fans for autographs, plus more features to be rolled out.
|The Midsummer Scream app can be downloaded by searching for “Midsummer Scream” on your mobile device’s app store or through the following links:|
|For iPhones download on the App Store.For Android devices download at Google Play.|