My Delicious Adventure with Disney Eats Collection

Originally published at: My Delicious Adventure with Disney Eats Collection -

As a longtime Disney enthusiast and an avid follower of all things delicious and Disney-themed, I couldn’t help but share my excitement about the latest magical infusion into the world of Disney merchandising: the Disney Eats Collection. This year, Disney has truly outdone itself by combining two of my greatest loves—food, and Disney—in a way that’s both whimsical and wonderfully practical.

From the moment I heard about the launch of the collection in January 2024, available on shopDisney and soon after at the Disney Parks, I knew my Disney collection—and my kitchen—would never be the same. The collection, a delightful array of home goods, accessories, and apparel, is adorned with beloved snacks like Mickey ice cream bars, churros, and popcorn. It’s not just about adorning your home with these items; it’s about bringing a piece of the magic into your everyday life, making every moment a bit more special.

The array of products is truly a feast for the eyes. Imagine sipping from a Mickey Mouse Caramel Apple Tumbler with Straw or planning your next Disney Parks trip with notes taken in a notebook embellished with your favorite snacks. And let’s not forget about the fashion aspect—Disney Parks Food T-Shirts and Spirit Jerseys in Disneyland and Walt Disney World styles, ensuring that you’re showcasing your Disney pride and foodie passion no matter where you are​​.

But what truly sets this collection apart is its dynamic nature. Disney plans to release new merchandise from the Disney Eats Collection every month throughout 2024. The various delectable looks will be released in a 12-part series. After the release of a new collection, the website replaces the thumble nail from tan and brown drawing of the inspired food item, to an image of the actual product. This means that Disney foodies like us have something new to look forward to with each passing month, keeping the magic alive all year long. The collection is as follows:

• Janurary: Disney Eats Collection
  • Feburary: Pizza Collection
  • March: Macaron Collection
  • April: Lollipop Collection
  • May: Ice Cream Collection
  • June: Donut Collection
  • July: Shaved Ice Collection
  • August: Pineapple Swirl Collection
  • September: Caramel Apple Collection
  • October: Churror Collection
  • November: Gingerbread Collection
  • December: S’Mores Collection

Having eagerly awaited the chance to see the Disney Eats Collection in person after only glimpsing photos online, my anticipation was sky-high. Knowing I would attend a play therapy conference at Disneyland presented the perfect opportunity to indulge my curiosity. On my very first day at the park, I made a beeline for the Emporium shops, my excitement barely containable.

Upon entering, the collection not only met but exceeded my wildest expectations. The vibrant colors, intricate designs, and unmistakable Disney magic woven into each item took my breath away. The current line, Disney Eats Pizza Collection, was proudly on display, paying homage to everyone’s favorite treat. The merchandise featured hidden Mickeys masqurading as pepperoni slices on a variety of items. I have zero shame in addmiting that I bought the entire collection: Mickey Mouse Pizza Loungefly Mini Backpack, Mickey Mouse Pizza Spirit Jersey (Disneyland Edition), and a Minnie Mouse Pizza Ear Headband.

Embracing this whimsical fusion of my professional world and personal passions, I adorned myself with my new finds for the conference. Wearing the pizza-themed gear, I felt a deep connection to my love for Disney and my dedication to play in therapy. This attire was not just about fashion; it symbolized the joy and creativity at the heart of both Disney and therapeutic play. And, honestly, it’s not every day you get to wear such fun and comfy clothes at a convention, but given that the conference was about the therapeutic powers of play, I assumed being authentically me and enjoying my pizza Disney clothing fusion would be welcomed.

The response to my fit? The attendees at the conference was overwhelmingly positive, sparking joy and camaraderie among fellow attendees. Compliments flowed as easily as conversations about our shared love for Disney and, of course, pizza. The playful ensemble not only brought smiles but also stirred appetites, leading to jokes about the need for Mickey-shaped pepperoni pizzas at Disneyland. The connection made over this fun from food-fashion underscored the playful spirit the conference hoped attendees would experience. And yes, I did indeed end my day enjoying a pizza, fulfilling the craving inspired by my OOTD.

For those who share my enthusiasm for all things Disney and delicious, the Disney Eats Collection represents more than just merchandise. It’s a celebration of the joy and nostalgia that Disney snacks bring to our lives, transformed into tangible items we can enjoy and share with others. I know I’m eagerly awaiting the release of each new collection so I can wear my Disney foodie heart on my sleeve— literally.