MAX ORDERS CONAN O’BRIEN TRAVEL SERIES "CONAN O'BRIEN MUST GO"

Originally published at: https://geektherapy.org/max-orders-conan-obrien-travel-series-conan-obrien-must-go/

Author: Newsroom

Max has ordered CONAN O’BRIEN MUST GO, a new international travel series from Conan O’Brien. The four-episode series is currently in production and will feature O’Brien visiting new friends he’s met through his podcast, “Conan O’Brien Needs a Fan,” where he dives deep with listeners from across the country and the world. Produced by Conaco, CONAN O’BRIEN MUST GO executive produced by O’Brien and Jeff Ross.

“My fans around the globe never asked me to visit them, so I did.”

-Conan O’Brien

• Nina Rosenstein, Executive Vice President, HBO Programming quote: “Conan is a national treasure…at least that’s what he keeps telling me. Working with him, Jeff and the Conaco team has been a dream. They’re everything you’d hope for – insanely smart, ridiculously funny, and nicer than they’d probably want to admit.”

“Conan is a national treasure…at least that’s what he keeps telling me. Working with him, Jeff and the Conaco team has been a dream. They’re everything you’d hope for – insanely smart, ridiculously funny, and nicer than they’d probably want to admit.”

Nina Rosenstein, Executive Vice President, HBO Programming