Horror Vibes Coffee Celebrates the Upcoming Release of Saw X!

Originally published at: Horror Vibes Coffee Celebrates the Upcoming Release of Saw X! - People of Con

Author: Travis Hayward

Horror Vibes Coffee in North Hollywood, CA, truly outdid themselves with their Saw X event on September 2nd. As a dedicated horror aficionado eagerly anticipating the release of Saw X on September 29th, I couldn’t have asked for a better way to get into the terrifying spirit of the franchise.

The star of the show was the limited edition Buzz Saw drink. This tantalizing concoction was created with black cherry, white mocha, and cherry whipped cream. For a garnish, it was adorned with gummy eyeballs. It tasted delicious and paid homage to the gruesome creativity of the Saw series. Sipping on the Buzz Saw made me feel like I was in the world of Jigsaw himself, indulging in his sinister delights.

The event organizers went the extra mile by providing free Saw X cupcakes and posters to the first 50 guests in line. It was a fantastic gesture that truly rewarded early attendees and made us feel like VIPs. The cupcakes, a simple vanilla flavor with rich black frosting, featured the poster of the upcoming Saw X movie printed right on the frosting, making them a visual treat. Complementing the cupcakes were sugar cookies shaped like an ‘X,’ emblazoned with the word ‘SAW’ in its iconic logo/font. While the flavors were classic and straightforward, these desserts were more about setting the mood and paying homage to the Saw franchise, adding to the overall immersive experience of the event. The posters, with their chilling and captivating designs, further immersed attendees in the world of Saw.

One thrilling surprise of the event was the appearance of Billy the Puppet on his iconic tricycle. His creepy laugh amplified the eerie ambiance of the entire coffee shop, which echoed through the line. His unsettling laughter sent shivers down my spine, setting the perfect tone for the event.

Lastly, transforming the bathroom into a terrifying photo-op experience, paying homage to the first Saw film, was a stroke of genius. It allowed fans to immerse themselves in the world of the movies and capture some truly unforgettable pictures. The attention to detail was commendable, adding a layer of immersive horror to the event.

The event took an exhilarating turn with surprise visits from two of the franchise’s esteemed directors, Darren Lynn Bousman (Saw II, Saw III, Saw IV, Spiral: From the Book of Saw) and Kevin Greutert (Saw VI, Saw 3D, Saw X). Remarkably, these visits were spontaneous and unplanned; both directors dropped by on their own accord, drawn by the unique celebration of the franchise at the coffee shop. Their unscripted presence added a touch of authenticity to the event, giving fans a rare opportunity to engage with the creative minds behind the series without the usual PR orchestration.

All in all, the Saw X event at Horror Vibes Coffee was a chilling and exhilarating experience that perfectly primed fans for the release of Saw X. From the delectable Buzz Saw drink to the spine-tingling presence of Billy the Puppet and the surprise director visits, every aspect of the event was a testament to the dedication and passion of both the organizers and the fans in attendance. If you’re a horror fan, Horror Vibes Coffee’s Saw X event was an unforgettable celebration of one of cinema history’s most iconic horror franchises. I left feeling excited for the upcoming film and thoroughly satisfied by the event’s horrifyingly good offerings.

I’d recommend setting aside the pumpkin spice lattes as Spooky Season begins. Instead, grab a Buzz Saw drink from Horror Vibes Coffee and gear up for the release of Saw X. With the movie premiering on September 29th, it’s the perfect time to enthrall yourself in the darker side of cinema.