Save Against Fear 2020 starts October 8th!

Originally published at: Save Against Fear 2020 starts October 8th! - Blog

The Bodhana Group is running their Save Against Fear Convention online this year! Are you doing research? Are you developing a game? Do you work with a specialized population or diagnosis? Come to Save Against Fear this year and chat and meet and greet other professionals!

They are again offering level 101 and 201 trainings as well as a host of panels and play sessions designed for Therapists and Practitioners, including two Geek Therapy panels we’ll be hosting on Saturday. This is all in addition to great games all weekend long. It all starts this week and runs October 8-11th, 2020. Visit this page to register and learn more. 

We’ve spoken to Jack from The Bodhana Group a few times on the GT Network, most recently on an episode of Rolling for Change, if you want to learn more about them and the work they do. And if you’re interested in attending our Saturday panels, I’ll be hosting Make Your Own Miniatures, Mindfully at 4PM ET with Dr. Joe Serrano from our upcoming DIY/Art/Maker project and Dr. Brandon Saxton, host of our RPG podcast Geek Therapy Adventures. Then at 8PM ET I’ll be hosting Using Games in Therapy Without the Games

![](upload://aYzDcKTi9XEpzDJtZh8mV6sUAw6.jpeg)

Passes are $25 dollars and all proceeds go to benefit the mission and projects of The Bodhana Group. Attendee Passes and Therapist Passes gain access to all content throughout the weekend except for the Therapist track training TBG 101 and TBG 201, which are an additional $75 per each. Attendees for these events must sign up for both parts of these trainings and CE Hours are available with certain restrictions. Email thebodhanagroup@gmail.com with any questions.

I hope to see you there!

– Josué