Series Identifier: Lunar Chronicles book 4
- Young Adult
- Cultural representation
- Difficult emotions
- Finding Oneself/Identity Development
- Moral dilemma
- Power struggle
- Problem Solving
- Standing up for others
- Strong female role models
- Standing up for oneself
- Sacrifice for others
- Taking responsibility for one’s actions
- Working with others
- Blended Family
- Making Others Worry
- Loss (other than death)
- Happy endings do happen.
- Cinder’s constant self-doubt can be seen as impostor syndrome. She shows again and again her ability to stay cool under pressure and come up with a plan, yet she still doubts her ability to make good leadership decisions.
- Winter’s insistence on not using her glamour at risk to her self as an example of making difficult decisions.
- Several examples of physical disabilities. “Broken doesn’t mean unfixable.”
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: Winter – Marissa Meyer