**Title:**Supergirl - Triggers
Series Identifier: Season 3, episode 2
- Feeling alone
- Strong female role models
- Loss (other than death)
- Supergirl fights an enemy who uses her opponents’ worst fears against them.
- Scene with Winn and Kara normalizes panic response to trauma and challenges idea that people who have panic are weak.
- Kara has lost her way to cope with stress of being Supergirl (loss of Mon-El and more stress at work).
- Kara faces her fear after Alex talks her out of believing that she has killed Mon-El.
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: Triggers | Arrowverse Wiki | Fandom