Title: Steven Universe Future - Growing Pains
Series Identifier: Episode 14
- Difficult emotions
- Feeling alone
- Finding Oneself/Identity Development
- Medical Services
- Coming of age/Getting older
- Health (Physical)
- New Life Event (New Rules)
- Steven’s body starts having some worrisome changes after he feels rejected.
- Steven goes to the doctor for the first time in his life.
- Connie’s mom explains trauma/anxiety reactions in the body and adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) in a way kids can understand.
- Explains some ways trauma can can be eased, such as social support.
- While Steven feels like he’s looking himself/social supports from others, he finds support from his dad.
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: Growing Pains | Steven Universe Wiki | Fandom