Title: Once Upon A Time - An Untold Story
Series Identifier: Season 5, episode 23
- Young Adult
- Difficult emotions
- Feeling alone
- Power struggle
- Problem Solving
- Strong female role models
- Standing up for oneself
- Taking responsibility for one’s actions
- Working with others
- Alcohol/substance abuse
- Blended Family
- Making Others Worry
- Regina’s struggle with the Evil Queen inside of her, and her worries about losing everyone she loves due to her actions.
- Her need to keep the evil in check can be compared to addiction.
- Her sense of liberation when destroying the Evil Queen.
- Finding the power to do what is right.
- Watching Henry destroy magic without thinking and trapping his family in another world could be relatable for parents whose “perfect kids” are now acting out as teenagers.
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: An Untold Story - Wikipedia