Title: Naruto: Shippūden - The All-Knowing
Series Identifier: Episode 366
- Difficult emotions
- Finding Oneself/Identity Development
- Taking responsibility for one’s actions
- Sasuke is conflicted because he’s been lied to by adults throughout his life, which resulted in him hating the village he grew up in. Tired of being lied to, and unsure of the truth, he temporarily revives the four first four Hokage to get the truth from them, first-hand. Although Sasuke has not decided whether or not to take revenge on the Leaf Village, he has paused to collect information and reflect on it instead of continuing to act on his emotions.
- Who could you go to for information or advice about an important decision?
- What would you ask an ancestor or adult from your past that might help you understand how you are feeling today? Would any answer influence how you are feeling today?
Link to Content: The All-Knowing | Narutopedia | Fandom