Title: Ms. Marvel #23 (2017)
Series Identifier: Issue #23 (also found in Ms. Marvel vol 8: Mecca)
- Cultural representation
- Finding Oneself/Identity Development
- Strong female role models
- Working with others
- Imposter Syndrome
- Kamala gets anxiety when looking at her costume due to imposter syndrome.
- Kamala pushes through the anxiety and fear to continue to help others.
- Working with Red Dagger helps Kamala gain insight into her worries about being a failure and being forgotten.
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: Ms. Marvel (2015) #23 | Comic Issues | Marvel