Title: Doctor Strange
Series Identifier: n/a
- Strong female role models
- Taking responsibility for one’s actions
- Loss (other than death)
- Stephen struggles after losing his purpose and identity as a surgeon.
- Stephen perseveres and does not give up until the Ancient One agrees to train him.
- Stephen demonstrates that he is very good at learning and uses newly learned skills to further his education.
- Stephen asks The Ancient One how to “get from here to there” referring to becoming a powerful sorcerer. The Ancient One asks him “how did you become a doctor?” and Stephen answers “study and practice” and gets his answer.
- I often remember Stephen and The Ancient One’s exchange about “study and practice” and use the phrase as a mantra when I think about achieving a new goal or improving a skill. - @josue
Link to Content: [Link to wikipedia article, YouTube video, store link, or other way to find more information about this media.]