Title: Black Panther (2016) #2
Series Identifier: Issue #2 (also found in Black Panther vol. 1: A Nation Under our Feet)
- Strong female role models
- Taking responsibility for one’s actions
- Loss (other than death)
- T’Challa has dreams or visions of his sister accusing him of being a failure. He says that nothing in the dream is real, but everything there matters. Alludes to how what we think or believe stands in our way at times.
- He also says that he has lost his way, and to get back, he must “see things not as I feel them to be, but as they are.”
- T’Challa could be seen as struggling with imposter syndrome.
- T’Challa also feels a lot of pressure to live up to the rulers that came before him.
- [Share a real experience about using this content or how it helped you or someone you know.]
Link to Content: http://marvel.com/comics/issue/57383/black_panther_2016_2